Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Dreams

Sometimes dreams are funny, horrible, or even scare the crap right out of you.
Most times my dreams are crazy, and get me quite worked up and I'll wake up in a cloud of confusion or in defense mode.
Dreams always mean something and I'm usually pretty good at figuring out what they mean. I've had the luck of starting to figure out what my own dreams mean when I remember them. I never used to understand them but I guess with analyzing other dreams for quite a while now I'm starting to figure out my own outlandish night events. Maybe I'm just starting to have dreams that aren't pure craziness and actually are a little easier to grasp.
I hope my girlfriend doesn't mind that I copy her idea and blog my own dreams.
I started tonight. It's called "Absolute Craziness."

No comments:

Post a Comment